The 4th edition of the fundraising gala for José Navas/Compagnie Flak marked the launch of its brand-new Creation Fund, and gathered some of the closest supporters of the arts and of the company at the Cinquième Salle, Place des Arts. On November 29, 2011, our donors and the collaborators of Compagnie Flak had the pleasure of seeing José Navas perform his solo show Miniatures, one of his most personal creations. The evening was followed by a reception with a silent auction.
The contributions to this new Creation Fund will allow José to continue and deepen his artistic creation, in line with his ambitions.
Once again, we offer our most sincere thanks to all those – volunteers and donors – who made this evening possible, and who opened the door to many future projects.
To add your contribution to the Creation Fund, please click here.
- Mtre. Geneviève Bourbonnais
- Mtre. Fred Braman (Miller Thomson Pouliot)
- Dr. Serge Dufresne (Clinique Médicale Quartier Latin)
- Mtre. Alexandre Fallon (Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt)
- Prof. Rosalie Jukier (McGill University)
- Prof. Robert Leckey (McGill University)
- Joseph Paré (BFL Canada)
- Earl Pinchuk (Art for Healing Foundation)
- Mtre. David E. Roberge (McCarthy Tétrault)
- Mtre. Sébastien Roy (Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg)
- Aéroport Voyage
- Agora de la danse
- Caisse d’économie solidaire Desjardins
- Danse Danse
- Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal
- Lord Elgin Hotel
- National Arts Centre
- Pacini Laval & Yann Lacoste
- Tout Autour Encadrement
- Valérie Anzalone, jewelry artist
- Valerie Simmons, photographer
Browse our archives